(Redirected from Editing Help)
Okay, so you want to help UnknowableWiki by editing some of our articles, or perhaps adding some of your own. Fantastic!
- If you're not familiar with wiki-style formatting, read the Formatting article.
- Have you got it all down? Excellent! You can now proceed to Categories. Learn what they are, how to use them, and even suggest new ones!
- Tags are your next step.
- In order to learn a little more regarding broken links and starting new pages, please read When to Create a New Article and Page Titles.
- To avoid unpleasant run-ins with our resident Grammar Nazis, please check out our verb tense policy, and make sure to proofread your edits!
- You're all done! All that's left is learning how to place everything you've learned in an article whose style is coherent with that of the rest of UnknowableWiki.